Chennai | 14 Oct, 2022 (3 months, 3 weeks ago)

General Advice

Chips factory emitting smoke directly to our residential house

A potato factory which is few meters opp to our residential house emits a lot of smoke which results in difficult breathing for the tenants in our first floor .what legal actions can we take for asking them to lift up their pipe high which emits smoke ..
17 Oct, 2022 | 14:03

Initially, you may write a letter, informing them about the matter. Then, you may issue a legal notice to them for causing nuisance. If not action is taken by them, you may file a complaint against them before appropriate authorities.

For more details reach out at

Adv. Akshay Lal
Taarkik Legal - Advocates & Consultants

17 Oct, 2022 | 13:55

Hi You may write a legal notice under the provisions of Factories Act, 1948 . For further legal recourse/opinion you may reach out to me directly on & 9818566928

Akshay Lal
Consulting Partner
Taarkik Legal Law Firm

15 Oct, 2022 | 08:30

Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for the advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals