Raipur | 22 Oct, 2022 (7 months, 1 week ago)

General Advice


I lost my phone around one month ago in Durg. I cannot go to Durg. I reside in Raipur Around 50 Km away from durg. Whether any lawyer can do formality of informing police / FIR on behalf of me.
25 Oct, 2022 | 12:18

Hi You may lodge an FIR/Police Complaint online. You can register FIR online in Chhattisgarh with the Police Department by using online facility of Chhattisgarh Police. Steps to Register FIR / Report lost articles with Chhattisgarh Police is as under:
Please go through the site the process is self explanatory.

If you seek any further help or assistance you may reach out to me on advakshaylal@gmail.com or 9818566928

Akshay Lal
Consulting Partner
Taarkik Legal Law Firm

23 Oct, 2022 | 09:20

Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for the advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals