New Delhi | 28 Jul, 2017 (5 years, 7 months ago)

General Advice

Cheque related

Mybson attended a class at an acting academy. But he didn't want to go as he didn't have time so I called the person in charge and told him to return my cheque. He lied that he has deposited it and I stopped payment. Now he has sent me notice that he will file case if I didn't pay him the cheque amount which is 10k. Please help.

If your son has not commenced his classes at academy, you need not pay the academy.
Your liability arises only if your son has attended classes.
So no need to worry even if the academy issues legal notices.

Asker 31 Jul, 2017 | 21:53

Thank you sir. This man is very greedy and is trying to extract money from me. Thanks.

28 Jul, 2017 | 21:09

Mam , it needs to be discussed in detail .. Kindly contact in person .. Advocate Hemant Chaudhary ph:- 9654062181


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals