Pune | 09 Jan, 2022 (1 year, 2 months ago)

General Advice

cheque bounce

i give one lakh rupees to my friend for his nead, he give me cheque against that amount now cheque bounce, and he is not answering my calls. i want to get action against that.
09 Jan, 2022 | 12:40

Yes. I will provide you step step by step process to recover your money, but it would not be appropriate for me to explain everything here. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals