Bengaluru | 20 Feb, 2020 (3 years, 3 months ago)

General Advice

Cheating and fraud case.fake promise for marriage.

My marriage was fixed with a guy and the before the marriage he cancelled it.on the promise of the marriage he had called me to USA four times.i had filed an complain in the police station and when the police called him for enquiry he told messaged me and told if i take back my complain he ll sort it out.but after i takeback the complaint,without telling me he came to infia and getting married.police had filed NCR but i want to convert to FIR.i want to send a legal notice to his family as they were also involved.whats the procedure?
20 Jun, 2020 | 20:21

For starters, you will have to file a detailed police complaint to the SHO.


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals