New Delhi | 30 Sep, 2018 (4 years, 5 months ago)

General Advice

Cheating and Forgery

My friend had taken a friendly loan of 5 lac rupees from me 3 years ago and mortaged a property in context to the loan. Now one month ago he refused to pay back the loan taken ,in response to this I went to see the property he mortaged and got a shock to hear that the property did nt belong to him and it was in someone else' s name . Then i checked the property papers and got to know they were fake I reported to the police but they did nt listen to me and made me frequently go to the police statio for 1 month and in that time the time period for recovery of debt in court had also gone by I also got to know from someone that he had bribed the police for harrasing me. Can anyone tell me what should i do int this case ?
14 Oct, 2018 | 18:54

If not already done, you should get an FIR registered immediately for cheating. Other steps can also be taken depending on the complete facts of the case.


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals