Mumbai | 24 Jul, 2021 (1 year, 4 months ago)

General Advice

cheaque dishonour

Under Act Cr.PC Under Sec. 200 Need advice regarding transfer of case from one state to resident state
24 Jul, 2021 | 13:54

If you need transfer of your case under crpc, then why have you mentioned cheque dishonour ? Cheque dishonor doesn't comes under Crpc.
For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

24 Jul, 2021 | 11:24

Ok sir
Please give me details information about the matter
You can mail me on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals