Chandigarh | 09 Jun, 2021 (1 year, 11 months ago)

General Advice


I have given my friend rs 8000 and I have his pan card and he is not returning my money and not picking my calls can I file case against him to recover my money?
10 Jun, 2021 | 18:31


Did you loan that amount to him by cash or by bank transfer or UPI? You can send a legal notice to him for repaying you money within 7 days failing which you can initiate legal proceedings against him.

Asker 10 Jun, 2021 | 18:56

It was just a casual thing friend helping friend he promised me to return but never got a reply

10 Jun, 2021 | 17:22

for what purpose you gave that money ? and what was the mode of payment. For any further information, feel free to contact me on 9876784071.

Shubham Pabbi 10 Jun, 2021 | 17:34

take help of local police first by filing complaint.

Asker 10 Jun, 2021 | 17:25

The was in small amounts that he asked from me 500 700 somerimetimes 1000 and that has been piled to 8k and the mode was paytm


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals