Noida | 04 Feb, 2021 (2 years, 4 months ago)

General Advice

Category change from OBC to SC

Sir/Ma'am, I have been living for more than 10 year now (My dad has a transferable job so he migrated)in Uttar Pradesh but my caste certificate, birth certificate is from Bihar and my caste in bihar come under obc category but same caste in Uttar Pradesh come under SC category. So Can I avail SC category if I take UP domicile.

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals