Pune | 14 Sep, 2021 (1 year, 8 months ago)

General Advice

Car accident claim

My father died in a car accident which took place in between our car and govt bus in the year 2003.At that time we didnt claim any compensation from government and now we want to make claim.Can I succeed.
14 Sep, 2021 | 13:24

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals