New Delhi | 07 Jul, 2022 (7 months ago)

General Advice

Capital Gains Saving on Join Ownership of New Property

A sells a house for 1 CR and has a Capital Gains Amount of 80 L. A and B (spouse) then buys a new property (cost 1 Cr) in Joint Ownership (50% Share each), which is totally paid by A only. Will A be able to compensate entire 80L of Capital Gains or just her percentage of ownership in the new flat (i.e. 50 Lacs)
10 Jul, 2022 | 18:06

You may contact us for free advice

Komal Tyagi Advocate
Criminal & Civil Lawyer

Founder- Justice In You

07 Jul, 2022 | 14:35

Dear client
As per your submission it reveals that this is a matter of property joint ownership
Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for the advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals