Kolkata | 28 Aug, 2021 (1 year, 6 months ago)

General Advice

Can sale agreement done between father in law and son in law

My father is selling his house to his son in law is it valid
28 Aug, 2021 | 14:29

Yes if there is a consideration (money) involved, then you may make a Sale deed. In case of no consideration, you will need a Gift Deed.

For the drafting of an agreement, please contact advmayankpatni@gmail.com. #8178258430

28 Aug, 2021 | 12:07

For any assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals