Mumbai | 29 Sep, 2018 (4 years, 2 months ago)

General Advice

Can old societies who already have an OC approach RERA for conveyance not done?

Our society has the OC but conveyance is not done by the developer. MOFA is too time consuming can we approach RERA. Society is 40 years old.
Riya Malhotra
23 Sep, 2019 | 16:59

Thank You for your query. We can get it done for you. Request you to send us an email and your phone number so that the customer ops team can reach you out. Also you can contact us at 8448948496


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals