Mahoba | 18 Nov, 2021 (1 year, 6 months ago)

General Advice

can my general catogery daughter married with OBC can claim reservation in up

My daughter in General catagory married with boy of OBC category.Can she claim OBC reservation in vacancies of U.P.Govt and universities.
19 Nov, 2021 | 09:07

Ok sir
Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can email me for advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals