Bengaluru | 26 Jun, 2017 (5 years, 11 months ago)

General Advice

Can I get bail?

A FIR was lodged against me in 2009 u/s 420 regarding a fraud of rs 7500. A case was registered in December 2009, Police investigated and recorded statement of witness w/s161 crpc. But I was unaware of the fact. Charge sheet filed against me in August 2010 declaring me as absconding. Accord to Chargesheet it reveals that raid was conducted to arrest me but no good I was absconding and avoiding arrest. But neither police raided or I was absconding. I was not informed about the case. But I am living daily life as lead. I worked for Contractual Employee of state government from 2010 to 2014 without any trouble. I was engaged in Election Duty by Election Commission of India three times and now I am working in school. so How Can I be absconding. now 2016 I came to know that a NBW issued against me by ACJM. In charge sheet I.O seek wp/A as he declared me absconding. I/O mentioned that closed the diary and investigation completed. Now my question that in this circumstances Can I get regular bail or AB?

U will get regular bail, but u may have to go to remand for some days . We are now in 2020 i.e. 10years since charge sheet is filed.
So approach a reasonably good lawyer and let him convince the court, that u r attending to other responsible duties and that u r not absconding by any means. Every day wasted is a dy lost by u. Anticipatory bail is not impossible , but very tough.


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals