Bengaluru | 30 May, 2017 (5 years, 8 months ago)

General Advice

Can i file a law suite against my neighbor who causes a lot of trouble

As they just dispose the waste right next to the house which is like few steps away from the house.
10 Jul, 2017 | 21:06

Yes, you can certainly file a case against them. You can write to the Municipal Corporation. We can also file a case with the National Greens Tribunal complaining about the said pollution.


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals