Bengaluru | 18 Mar, 2021 (2 years ago)

General Advice

Can i file a complaint under Negotiable instrument act for failure of loan repay

Can i file a complaint for failure of loan repayment of Rs 6Lakhs under Negotiable instrument act by party's cheque which he had provided as a collateral viz , Cheque bounce case

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals