New Delhi | 13 Nov, 2017 (5 years, 6 months ago)

General Advice

can i file a case under 420 against my known person who borrowed money from me.

I had given amount of RS 4 lac to my known person as it was needed for him at that time. He promised to return it back soon but it is more than 1 year , but he is not giving my money back.. please suggest what i can do in this condition, I m very upset please give me your valuable suggestion.. thanking you..

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals