Navi Mumbai | 02 Sep, 2018 (4 years, 6 months ago)

General Advice

Can a commercial shop run snacks corner in residential society?

Hi Team, We have a commercial shop in a residential society. We have given it on rent to a person who runs snacks corner there. He has his food license, fire NOC. We are paying double maintainance for shop. We have taken separate water supply for shop as society was not providing water adequately. Now, they are saying not to run snacks corner in society. They will not give society NOC. I have a question, is society NOC is needed to run a snacks corner in commercial shop? Cant we have a snacks corner in residential building? Thanks in advance. Regards, Sneha
Riya Malhotra
25 Sep, 2019 | 18:11

Thank you for your query. We can get it done for you. Request you to send us an email and your phone number so that the customer operations team can reach you out. Also, you can contact us at +91-8448948496.


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals