Mumbai | 13 Jul, 2021 (1 year, 10 months ago)

General Advice

Builder sell flat showing plan in agreement 580 Square feet carpet Bmc approved

Respected Sir. Builder sold flat 580 sqft with attached plan showing and when we applied for rti in bmc after alloty the approved plan showd very less sqft. Please guide us legally. Our Co Operative housing Society Secretary in his illegal store room under our residence buliding, digged 10 feet deep in ground floor for water storage for his personal use, and on terrace illegally he kept two big water storage each tank of 2000 ltrs for his own use of hospital haveing on 1 st floor, 2 He is haveing another way for own use even though he is useing building staircase & lift which is for our residence use. Please assist us on a legal way.
13 Jul, 2021 | 17:44


You can file a criminal complaint 2nd fir loss of area can approach the consumer court, 3rd for illegal act usage of building premises can complaint at municipality/ civilcourt

Adv Shailendra Dubey


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals