Ghaziabad | 27 Jul, 2021 (1 year, 6 months ago)

General Advice


I rented my flat in ghaziabad . He defaulted on loan and gave my address as living address proof. Now I m recievi g bank people and court notices at my address. Who is to blame for this. How can I get out of this. Do I have to pay money? This is happening for about 4 years.
27 Jul, 2021 | 16:30

Please give me details information about the matter then I can advise you
You can mail me on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals