Guwahati | 19 Aug, 2021 (1 year, 9 months ago)

General Advice


My husband has taken cc loan of 8 lakhs for his business 15 years ago by giving mortgage of his father land . now my husband is missing from 6 years and from then his business is also shut down .all this information inwritten we have given to bank along with his missing FIR COPY from police station. But anyhow till date we paying the loan amount to bank anyhow.But now bank is demanding us to submit the legal hier papers .which we donot have.
19 Aug, 2021 | 19:20

I'll suggest you something, but not here. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals