Vijayawada | 07 Feb, 2022 (1 year, 3 months ago)

General Advice

Andhra Pradesh

To give a divorce to my husband, can I go directly through the court or i need to file a complaint
07 Feb, 2022 | 23:48

Please elaborate your issue in detail. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals