Kakinada | 19 Mar, 2022 (1 year ago)

General Advice

Andhra Pradesh

My bf is having threat from my psrents.i eant to get out of my home and we cant marry now.should i file a case against my parents?what should i do now?i want my boyfrnd.and nothing should happen to him because of my parents.
19 Mar, 2022 | 21:08

I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

19 Mar, 2022 | 20:06

If you and your bf are of legal marriageable age then your parents cannot stop you from marrying each other.
In case your parents are holding you against your will, then report the matter to the police.
If your bf is threatened in any way, file complaint with police.
For consultation you can reach me at advocatekunalseth@gmail.com

Asker 19 Mar, 2022 | 20:27

He is 26 and iam 24.we cant marry right now.but we want to live together for somedays.but iam.scared that ,what if my parents do anything wront to him.

19 Mar, 2022 | 19:39

Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for advise


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals