Visakhapatnam | 06 Sep, 2021 (1 year, 9 months ago)

General Advice

Andhra Pradesh

I'm 3 months pregnant and there's harrassment at my home I want to get abortion and divorce from him and I'm not doing any job and even he too I want allimony and divorce. But I don't have any evidences about harrasment what to do?
07 Sep, 2021 | 09:29

Respected madam
Please give me details information about the matter then I can advise you
You can mail me for advise on

06 Sep, 2021 | 17:33

I'll give you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals