Tirupati | 09 Jun, 2021 (1 year, 9 months ago)

General Advice

Andhra Pradesh

During the present COVID resurgence i have been unable to service my debts to bank. My accounts are standard as of 31-3-201 and i have asked for relief measures under ECGLS and in terms of moratorium. but instead of granting relief as per press release of ministry of finance I have been sent a notice for payments of dues and legal action
09 Jun, 2021 | 16:05

What's up number is 9359867870

09 Jun, 2021 | 16:04

You can show me copy of notice
You can call me for advise on mobile no 9359867870.


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals