Kangra | 19 Mar, 2021 (1 year, 10 months ago)

General Advice

Ancestor's land - get our share

How to get our own share of , if others are not ready for partition. Other sharers are ordering stay on lane, which is disallowing us to do anything on land. How we can get our share and avoid any disturbance by others.

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals