Silchar | 12 Jun, 2022 (9 months, 2 weeks ago)

General Advice

Agent not giving me the documents

I bought a car through an agent, the agent has given me the And form 29, 30 but now RTO is asking for Aadhar Card of original owner, the agent is now making excuses and not giving me the aadhar card, how can i get the RC transferred and what can I do to avoid any legal issues
24 Jun, 2022 | 17:40

You may contact us for free advice

Komal Tyagi Advocate
Criminal & Civil Lawyer

Founder- Justice In You

12 Jun, 2022 | 18:43

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

12 Jun, 2022 | 07:43

Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for advise on

12 Jun, 2022 | 02:46

Talk to your agent and ask him to do the needful or else you can issue legal notice to the agent for the same and if the agent does not reply or doesn't comply with your claims then you can file a suit for breach of contract against the agent. Thank you.
If you have found this answer helpful than provide review.
Adv Vaidehi Samant


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals