Kolkata | 12 Jun, 2021 (1 year, 11 months ago)

General Advice

After quarell with my husband my in laws wants us to move to a different house

My husband had a feud with my in laws in which my father in law got hurt accidentally now they are forcing us to move out from our house and live where I'm not comfortable at all. They are scaring us that they will file a police complaint if we do not move out
12 Jun, 2021 | 13:01

Yes, they can file a police complaint and there is a special mention in law regarding that. So better you should move to some other place. For any further information, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

12 Jun, 2021 | 11:16

I have already rendered you appropriate legal advice on a different forum but therein I was precluded from sharing my contact details but here I'm not constrained to directly render you all help in this regard. Feel free to contact me @whatsapp - 9013429126

12 Jun, 2021 | 08:25

Yes you can call me for advise on mobile no 9359867870


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals