Rajahmundry | 19 Jun, 2021 (1 year, 7 months ago)

General Advice

Accident death as air bags failed to open up

My relative 27 years old driving friends’ car died in road accident as air bags failed to open
19 Jun, 2021 | 22:05


If you have substantial evidence of the same then you can send the car manufacturer a legal notice for compensation to be paid and if they don't agree for the same, then you can sue them for damages.

For any further queries, feel free to contact me on 7601090381 or advsanjaynarayandas@gmail.com

19 Jun, 2021 | 16:58

You can call me for advise on mobile no


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals