Boisar | 07 Aug, 2021 (1 year, 7 months ago)

General Advice

About raw road which is not getting permanent

The road which connects to my house is not get constructed because of someone claims that the road is his property . How to take action against him
07 Aug, 2021 | 21:25

Send him a legal notice first and then file a complaint in municipal corporation. If need be, you move to high court for justice. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals