Bhiwani | 11 Aug, 2021 (1 year, 7 months ago)

General Advice

About money fraud

I have a friend who lives in USA, I gave some money to him 6 months ago. But now she is refusing to give me that money so what action can I take on her? Till now she is not a citizen there and her parents live in this India.
11 Aug, 2021 | 13:57

There are basically two aspects of your problem. Firstly, you will either try to recover your money from your friend's parents, which would not be a justice. Secondly, Your friend is in USA so can file case against him here, but you will not be able to get any fruitful result because he is not in india right now. The choice is yours.
For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

11 Aug, 2021 | 12:22

You can file recovery suit or file a fir against her for more information contact us on 9988951526


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals