Pudukkottai | 05 May, 2022 (1 year ago)

General Advice

a person borrow amount under my mother's surety. now my mother getting trouble

My relative has borrow some amount from third party using my mother's surety by words. however my relative has signed in the bond while getting the amount. Now my mother is getting trouble since the relative person is not returning the amount and the third party is threatening and also ready to file a case against my mother also. my mother is 60 years old and no source of income and she is not well. is there any way to relief my mother from this problem. please assist.
09 May, 2022 | 22:16

You may contact us.

Komal Tyagi Advocate
LL.M.- Criminal Law

Founder- Justice In You

06 May, 2022 | 07:06

As per your submission it reveals that this is a matter of surety
Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for advise

05 May, 2022 | 19:31

Please reach me on whatsapp at 9794148274 for consultation


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals