Bengaluru | 18 Apr, 2022 (11 months, 1 week ago)

General Advice

A 55 year old cheated us 2.25L

That person becomes close to us and slowly pretended like he is going to help us and he had taken 2.25L from us but he had made us transfer to someone's account, but I have all the call recordings of that person told me to transfer to the given number and all of it. Even he threatened us in the call. Will I be able to file a complaint against him? and recover the money from him? Please help us with the same.
19 Apr, 2022 | 11:43

you can call me and get guidance at 8190964583

19 Apr, 2022 | 07:21

Dear client
As per your submission it reveals that this is a matter of recovery of amount.
You can file suit for recovery of amount before Honourable civil court

19 Apr, 2022 | 00:21

Please reach me at 9794148274

18 Apr, 2022 | 23:38

Yes you can file case for recovery of sum paid.

18 Apr, 2022 | 23:10

Yes. You must immediately file a Police Complaint. If you need assistance in drafting Police Complaint, kindly contact.

18 Apr, 2022 | 20:38

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals