Bengaluru | 21 Jul, 2022 (6 months, 3 weeks ago)

General Advice

1st yr BBAalmost 1 yr over now college is asking me to changedue less % in12th

I am 1st yr BBA student 1 yr over in college after paying 1 yr fees now the college is asking me to change to other college due to my 12th percentage was less. Nothing was told to me at the time of admission.
28 Jul, 2022 | 13:59

You may contact us for free advice

Komal Tyagi Advocate
Criminal & Civil Lawyer

Founder- Justice In You


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals