Jabalpur | 12 Dec, 2021 (1 year, 5 months ago)

General Advice

18+ ladki apni marzi se apne bf ke sath rehe sakti he

Ladki 18+ he wo apni marzi se bf ke sath matlab mere sath rehena chahati he or uski mummy ye nahi chahati or wo apni marji se mere paas aati he or uski mummy fir agar ham dono ko paresan karegi to kanun hamari help karega
13 Dec, 2021 | 11:12

Yes. Since you are adults, you have a complete right. There is only one way by which you can solve this problem, but it is not possible for me to explain everything here. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals