New Delhi | 15 Jan, 2022 (1 year, 2 months ago)

General Advice


I am an art student for bearing my expenses I work part time as wall painting artist in Delhi . Last November I started a work in Delhi satyaniketan area with a friend band did wall painting and texture work that the owner and his whole family approved at every step when the work was finished he paid half amount and said he will pay rest within a week now it's been 2 months and the owner is denying to pay. His father is a senior officer in Delhi traffic police he verbally threatens us and denies to pay saying he doesn't like the painting. I being a student don't have paper work just have photos , whatsApp chats and few recordings.
18 Jan, 2022 | 11:21

That is sufficient to send a legal notice. Send it and ask for payment of the other half within the 7 days of receipt of the notice failing which criminal proceedings will be initiated against him.

For further queries, you can contact me on

15 Jan, 2022 | 23:05

I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

15 Jan, 2022 | 22:34

The WhatsApp chats will do.

Please contact for help
81782 58430


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals