01st March, 2021 (1 day, 10 hours ago)
Contracts & Legal Documentation / Agreements

I need to get a relinquenshment deed done in Mumbai for a property My mom passed away and she has put my name as 100 % successor in the form 14 submitted to society. I have a sister and she will sign the deed in my fav…

28th February, 2021 (2 days, 3 hours ago)
Startup Funding and Finances

I want to invest in crowdfunding via the platform crowdcube. Need suggestions. Thanks.

27th February, 2021 (3 days, 8 hours ago)
Family Law
Regarding divorce

My wife always threatened us for suicide, my parents disowned me after my marriage. My wife went away with her mother at her own choice from her marital house. Please guide how I can be saved from my wife.

27th February, 2021 (3 days, 13 hours ago)
Company Compliances / Filings
Is online lottery is legal india? It will not be cash rather it would be asset

Can you please let me know if its legal to have online lottery system for assets as prize. I have read some articles regarding online gambling. But the topic in discussion is fair and transparent, and customers will hav…

26th February, 2021 (4 days, 7 hours ago)
Business / Company Registration & Winding Up
Registering a skill-based raffle platform. How to set it up in India?

We want to register a skill based raffle platform where customers pay to participate in a quiz. When answered correctly, participant will win raffle tickets for products of their choosing. Winner for a product will be d…

view more You have reached end of questions
Ask a Question

Did not find your answer?

Post a question and get answers from top legal professionals.

Ask a Question
Corporate Lawyers in noida