Visakhapatnam | 03 Jul, 2021 (2 months, 3 weeks ago)

Franchising / Licensing

Andhra Pradesh

Land registerd my father name he has given two brothers one brother died how to change the name
03 Jul, 2021 | 07:08

Dear client
You can file application before revenue authority for mutation
If you want legal advise then you can contact me through lawyered


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals