Hyderabad | 13 Oct, 2019 (11 months, 1 week ago)

Family Law

My mother has been death my sister asking share on the property

My mother has 2sons 3daughter my has been death my sister are asking divided the the property in 5share according to Hindu succession act 2005it possible to make share the property please tell me sir
12 Feb, 2020 | 12:20

In case of such dispute where dividing of property is not possible, one should approach civil court and file a case for partition. Court will decree the partition of property y metes and bounds.

11 Jan, 2020 | 13:10

If there is no registered Will and as Hindu Succession act of 2005 Every Children will get equal Right. Either You can Mutually enter into Partition Deed or approach Civil Court and seek Partition of all the Properties .

14 Oct, 2019 | 11:22

Thank you for your query. We can get it done for you . Request you to send us an email and your phone number so that the customer operations team can reach you out. Also, you can contact us at +91-8448948496


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

post a requirement

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals