Shahdol | 04 May, 2021 (2 days, 3 hours ago)

Family Law

My father, me and my mother, has scuffled by drinking liquor and abusing me.

Sometimes my father comes to drink drunk and comes home and abuses and scuffles. I have a lot of trouble for my mother, I have a younger brother who is also very abusive in front of him. While the father is also a lawyer, he still acts like this. So what should i do now
05 May, 2021 | 22:57


You can give a police complaint or make your mother to complaint to the protection officer of your area under Domestic Violence Act and seek protection from your father and the abusive brother.

For further queries or information, feel free to contact me on 7601090381 or

05 May, 2021 | 11:09

You can call me for advise on mobile no 9359867870


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals