Mumbai | 11 Jun, 2021 (1 week, 1 day ago)

Family Law

I Got married on 21st Feb 2021... now my In-laws are harassing me including my h

I Got married on 21st Feb 2021... now my In-laws are harassing me including my husband... because my father didn't full fill his mom's demand in my marriage... they wants lots of stuffs on the day of shagun...but my father was unable to give that...after that when I was there in my in laws home...they are mentally harassed me his mother don't want that I will living in their house and told her son that if she will living in this house then she will not come in that House...then my husband told me to go back my father's I want divorce because I don't want to live with That person...but I also want that my husband and his mother go to jali ...I have a proof also....give me better suggestion like what I have to do?
12 Jun, 2021 | 15:44


You can file a domestic violence case against your husband and in-laws by approaching the protection officer of your area and register a case against them. You can also register an FIR against all of them under section 498A of IPC by approaching the women's police station. You can also file for divorce under the grounds of cruelty if both you and your husband are Hindus.

For further queries, feel free to contact me on 7601090381 or

11 Jun, 2021 | 14:33

Before divorce, you should teach your in-laws a lesson. First approach women cell with your complaint. Thereafter file a case regarding dowry and mental harassment against your in-laws. There are lots of other things. For any further information, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "".

11 Jun, 2021 | 12:30

You can call me for advise on mobile no 9359867870


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals