New Delhi | 08 Oct, 2019 (3 months, 3 weeks ago)

Family Law

I am a Muslim female and I want Divorce with the return my dowry.

main divorce lena chahti hu or Mujhe shadi ke Pehle jo dowry di thi uske sath but wo log Isko ignore Kare ja rhe h or Abhi tak unhone humare paise dowry k paise Nhi diye h .
11 Jan, 2020 | 13:17

You have to Take Decree of Divorce Under Dissolution of Muslim Marriage Act ,1939 by the Court

09 Oct, 2019 | 14:00

Thank you for your query. We can get it done for you. Request you to send us an email and your phone number so that the customer operations team can reach you out. Also, you can contact us at +91-8448948496


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

post a requirement

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals