Vadodara | 11 Jun, 2021 (1 week, 1 day ago)

Family Law

court marriage

I am 27 year old man and whom i want to marry is 25 years old woman.We are from same state ie west benagl.We both are Hindu bramhin and never get married before.We want to do court marriage (love marriage) in Gujarat state.So what is the procedure for same kindly suggest.
12 Jun, 2021 | 11:36

There is no problem in getting married either here or there. If you need help with marrying in Bengal do feel free to contact me. In case you want to marry there in Gujarat then I can only assist you over phone. If you need my advice on your marriage or for any other issue here in Bengal or in Gujarat too you may contact me on Whatsapp - 9013429126

11 Jun, 2021 | 12:28

You can' call me for advise on mobile no 9359867870


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals