Bengaluru | 13 Jan, 2021 (2 days, 23 hours ago)

Family Law

Child Custody

My wife ran away with my 2 children (Girl & Boy) for the past 1 year. she is very irresponsible and children are not attending online school since then. what are the options do I have to bring my children back for their education?

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

post a requirement

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals