Kolkata | 25 Jan, 2023 (1 week, 2 days ago)

Family Law


one of lady have 2 childern suddenly her husband was died fews days ago.She decided the 2nd baby has adopt somebody at free of cost.I have no childeen.please tell me what is the process and contact details who help me for the situation.Bcz we need this baby.

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals