Shivamogga | 25 Nov, 2022 (1 week, 6 days ago)

Family Law

About ews certificate

Sir, am seperated legally with property from my parents,without marriage, now in total family income our parents income includes or not ? And am major also 27 yr old
29 Nov, 2022 | 16:28

For appropriate legal advice, I need some details and clarifications about the legal separation from the property of your parents.
You may reach out at

Adv. Akshay Lal
Taarkik Legal - Advocates & Consultants


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals