New Delhi | 05 Sep, 2021 (3 months ago)

Environment Related Compliances

What type of NOC required for open the restaurant //Dhaba in near residence..

Open the restaurant or Dhaba near residence
05 Sep, 2021 | 15:06

Depending upon the state you live in and in case of food items you will require fssai license and license permission from state municipal corporation or ministry of home affairs.

We assist business establishments in obtaining such licenses and permits.

Kindly contact


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals