Gudiyattam | 13 Aug, 2021 (3 months, 3 weeks ago)

Environment Related Compliances

Neighbour constructed wall without any gap ..on my house

Hi neighbour constructed his house along with my wall .. without any gap between the walls..we told that not to construct but they didn't listen.. because of that ..I lost 2 room's (no ventilation)..and they built their House. Before buliding their house .. there is common tap for our's a government tap for our street..they occupy the government palce and build their they telling that ..they gave some palce to they get back they specking like that.. because of them our street got narrow and there is any law to file case on my neighbour??
14 Aug, 2021 | 14:35

I would recommend you to go through Easement Act once. If you still don't find any solution, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals