Bengaluru | 04 Jan, 2018 (5 years, 1 month ago)

Employment and Labour Laws

Wrongful termination

Sir I would like to know what are the legal options for wrongful termination. Please call me back 9845902721 in Bangalore
20 Jul, 2018 | 16:23

You can sue your employer for wrongful termination. Try resolving dispute with the HR Department. If you don't get solution, send a legal notice to your employer through an employment and labour lawyer. If still issue remains unresolved, you can file a case against your employer with the labour court. We can assist.


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals